Dana Point Fish Company is Hook up to plate up – bringing together sportfishing and cooking, and creating masterpieces with what is kept on deck. Send questions, media, and photography enquiries to hookuptoplateup at gmail.com.
Subscribe to Blog
- Field Guide to Coastal Fishes From Alaska to California by Val Kells, Luiz A. Rocha, and Larry G. Allen
- What is Panko?
- Slow Cooker Halibut with Vegetable Stew and Oven Roasted Tomatoes
- Bait Fish Ball
- Feeding the ‘Crackers’ and ‘Doritos’
- Grilled Sardines with Roasted Peppers and Pearl Onions
- Ginger Soy Marinade for Tuna
- Picture of the Day: Rockfish and Bucatini
Choose a Topic
bass bivalve blog calamari clams cooking methods crab crayfish crustaceans dorado Dungeness crab fish ID fishing fish recipes freshwater halibut hook up kitchen prep lobster mollusks mussels oyster oysters perch plate up recipes rockfish saltwater sanddab scallops scorpion fish sculpin seafood seafood poisoning seafood recipes sea urchin shellfish ID shrimp soft shell crabs species id squid tuna univalve wahoo yellowtail